Sonographers Medical is looking for a prospective candidate to fill in a sonographer role in a hospital in East London.
The sonographer in question must be able to perform a wide range of responsibilities and tasks, which encompasses general, gynae, and obstetric scans. The candidate is imperative to have good interpersonal skills and can excel in a team, working together to provide the upmost service that they can offer to patients.
The requirements for this position are as follows
- A relevant medical ultrasound post graduate degree.
- A year worth of experience in a role akin to this one after their post graduate degree.
- HCPC/BMUS registered.
- SOR registered.
- Qualified with DQASS.
- Being fully compliant, with either a valid visa or a right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Be able to do general, gynae and obstetric scans.
- Undertaking in ultrasound scans.
- Usage of systems and programs that store sensitive client information, and updating when necessary.
- Regularly assessing equipment to oversee their quality, and taking appropriate action when otherwise.
- Working in a team, where good communication will allow the group to work proficiently.
- Delivering the best possible experience they can for the clientele – from referral to results.
- Entitling you the choice to choose how you get paid; through PAYE, an umbrella company of your choice, or even your very own limited company!
- A payroll that is processed by an in house team weekly, which allows you to have ease of mind as a locum.
- Disclosure & Barring Service and a general compliance service.
- Your very own dedicated consultant with an extensive breadth of knowledge about sonography.
- Revalidation for the National Healthcare System.
- And even more…
Contact our Recruitment team at
- 020 9551 1299
We offer a fantastic referral bonus for referrals to this position. We would love for you to refer this position to colleagues, friends or family that may be interested in applying to a position such as this. Call 020 9551 1299 for more details!