Sonographers Medical Specialist Recruitment require experienced Sonographer to work in the Hertfordshire area.
Our client in Hertfordshire is currently recruiting for a Locum Sonographer Specialist.
• Demonstrable ultrasound demonstrable experience specifically in in obstetric, and early pregnancy
• Have proven evidence of proven knowledge of a range of abnormalities and pathologies.
• Familiarity with the common generic features and controls of a modern mid-high end ultrasound system, including Doppler
• Demonstrable experience of working in a hospital imaging department; familiarity with the common medical imaging techniques, practices and terminology
• Thorough proven knowledge of all standard ultrasound techniques in obstetric and gynaecological practice.
• Recent demonstrable experience of working within a maternity unit service.
• Adheres to proven evidence based practice and trust guidelines. Up to date with the NHS Agenda, national directives and all Governance aspects.
• Proven evidence of Continuing Professional Development/ NMC Revalidation
• Work closely with obstetric colleagues when complications arise to ensure safe practice in whatever setting the mother chooses.
• To Work within scope of individual registration/ Midwifery practice as required with appropriate support and training
• – This position is looking to start as soon as possible for an ongoing period
• – Full-time or part-time placement (Job share available) – weekdays up to 19:00 & weekends
• – Candidate will possess recent experience in working within a UK-based hospital or a clinic.
• – A positive work attitude and the right motivation for the job.
• – Enhanced DBS check
• – Full occupational health records
• – Must be NHS compliant as per our CCS/LPP/THE contract terms
• – Appropriate professional qualification in Ultrasound
• – Must be capable of scanning and reporting independently
Sonographers Medical is a major Healthcare recruitment agency registered with The Crown Commercial Services CCS, London Procurement Programme, for the recruitment of both AHP & HSS and Non-medical Non-clinical staff. We have existing contracts, throughout the UK. We are able to provide you with all available vacancies throughout the UK. You could earn £250 by just referring a friend or colleague who completes the registration process and commences work with Sonographers Medical in a temporary or permanent position T&C’s apply.
For details on this job and other available vacancies including ongoing weekend jobs contact the Specialist Radiography and Ultrasound team.
SONOGRAPHERS Medical Specialist Recruitment
Tel: 020 8551 1299
|Commencing:||23 Aug 2021|
|Working Hours:||Full time, Part time|