Sonographers Medical is hiring prospective candidates for a sonographer post in the Kent area.
The sonographer in question must be able to perform a wide range of responsibilities and tasks, including general, gynae and obstetric scans. Amongst other responsiblities, you shall also be in the position of helping to answer and inform patients, taking them through each step of the way and providing the best experience and professionalism they can have. You shall be expected to use great interpersonal skills to perform and work with colleagues seamlessly.
- A relevant medical ultrasound post graduate degree.
- A year worth of experience in a role akin to this one after their post graduate degree.
- HCPC/BMUS registered.
- SOR registered.
- Qualified with DQASS.
- Being fully compliant, with either a valid visa or a right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Be able to do general, gynae and obstetric scans.
- Undertaking in ultrasound scans.
- Usage of systems and programs that store sensitive client information, and updating when necessary.
- Regularly assessing equipment to oversee their quality, and taking appropriate action when otherwise.
- Working in a team, where good communication will allow the group to work proficiently.
- Delivering the best possible experience they can for the clientele – from referral to results.
- Entitling you the choice to choose how you get paid; through PAYE, an umbrella company of your choice, or even your very own limited company!
- A payroll that is processed by an in house team weekly, which allows you to have ease of mind as a locum.
- Disclosure & Barring Service and a general compliance service.
- Your very own dedicated consultant with an extensive breadth of knowledge about sonography.
- Revalidation for the National Healthcare System.
- And even more…
Contact our Recruitment team at
- 020 9551 1299
We offer a fantastic referral bonus for referrals to this position. We would love for you to refer this position to colleagues, friends or family that may be interested in applying to a position such as this. Call 020 9551 1299 for more details!