Sonographers Medical Specialist Recruitment requires experienced CT Radiographers to work in the East Midlands area.
Our client in East Midlands is currently recruiting for a Locum radiographer to work in a busy NHS hospital.
The candidate must be NHS experienced also experience within radiography and its practice.
(more than 1 post available)
37.5hrs per week, either 7.5 hr shifts or 12-hour shifts. Experience on GE and/or Phillips CT scanners essential
Sonographers Medical is a major Healthcare recruitment agency registered with The Crown Commercial Services CCS, London Procurement Programme, for the recruitment of both AHP & HSS and Non-medical Non-clinical staff. We have existing contracts, throughout the UK. We are able to provide you with all available vacancies throughout the UK. You could earn £250 by just referring a friend or colleague who completes the registration process and commences work with Sonographers Medical in a temporary or permanent position T&C applies.
• – This position is looking to start as soon as possible for an ongoing period
• – Full-time or part-time placement (Job share available) – weekdays up to 19:00 & weekends
• – Candidate will possess recent experience in working within a UK-based hospital or a clinic.
• – A positive work attitude and the right motivation for the job.
• – Enhanced DBS check
• – Full occupational health records
• – Must be NHS compliant as per our CCS/LPP/THE contract terms
• – Appropriate professional qualification in Ultrasound
• – Must be capable of scanning and reporting independently
For details on this job and other available vacancies including ongoing weekend, jobs contact the Specialist Radiography and Ultrasound team.
SONOGRAPHERS Medical Specialist Recruitment
Tel: 020 8551 1299
|Commencing:||23 Aug 2021|
|Working Hours:||Full time, Part time|