We are looking for a Certified Sonographer to perform Obstetrics and general ultrasound exams.
Able to do Breast; Vascular; Msk is an advantage but not essential
Part time (in Banstead/Surrey area) or full time (in Banstead/Surrey area)
part or full time; permanent or temporary
hours: 15-36 hours per week
Job specification for Certified Sonographer:
• undertake sonography of various types in Banstead (essential).
• liaise effectively with external partners such as GPs, hospitals, local commissioning groups if needed,
• maintain excellent professional relationship with the surgery manager,
• attend clinical oversight subgroup meetings on as-and-when basis
• work with the support of consultant radiologist and consultant sonographer
Experience required for Certified Sonographer:
• proven and substantial experience in the required sonography fields
• proven experience of working within CQC “regulated activity” registered environment
• proven experience of working under evidence-based protocols
Benefits for Certified Sonographer
• overtime where available
• on-site car parking
SONOGRAPHERS Medical Specialist Recruitment
Tel: 020 8551 1299
We have a market-leading referral bonus available call for details, please forward this email to your colleagues or friends who may be interested.
If you wish to turn these email alerts off please reply “STOP” to this email and we will do this for you.
|Commencing:||8 Nov 2021|
|Working Hours:||Full time, Part time|