Sonographers Medical Specialist Recruitment looking for Sonographers to join an Ultrasound team in a Hospital based in London on a full-time or part-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be committed to providing a high standard of scanning to the ultrasound service.
This includes upper abdo/KUB/gynae/pelvis/testes.
A relevant diploma in Medical Ultrasound or degree is essential.
What will the Sonographer be responsible for?
• Ensuring the booking of patients and all Patient Information Systems are maintained with accurate and up to date information
• Running quality assurance checks on equipment and actioning as appropriate
• Providing a great experience for patients in attendance for an ultrasound procedure, supporting them through the process from referral to results
To apply, you should have:
• HCPC/BMUS registration
• Registered with SOR
• Postgraduate sonography experience
• Minimum of 1 years’ UK experience in a similar role
• Right to work in the UK / Valid visa
• Flexible hours with the ability to receive consistent full and part-time hours – up to 17:00
• A choice of PAYE, umbrella, or LTD company payments
• DBS and compliance service
• Weekly payroll
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sonography knowledge
• In house payroll system
• NHS Revalidation
• And more
SONOGRAPHERS Medical Specialist Recruitment
Email Us: email@example.com
Tel: 020 8551 1299
We have a market-leading referral bonus available call for details, please forward this email to your colleagues or friends who may be interested or call 020 8551 1299.
|Commencing:||27 Sep 2021|
|Working Hours:||Full time, Part time|