Sonographers Medical Specialist Recruitment requires experienced CT Radiographers to work in the Derby area.
Our client in Derby is currently recruiting for a Locum radiographer to work in a busy NHS hospital.
The candidate must be NHS experienced also experience within radiography and its practice.
Ideally, GE trained, 3x 12 hour days, ideally Tue, Thu & Fri
• – This position is looking to start as soon as possible for an ongoing period
• – Full-time or part-time placement (Job share available) – weekdays up to 19:00 & weekends
• – Candidate will possess recent experience in working within a UK-based hospital or a clinic.
• – A positive work attitude and the right motivation for the job.
• – Enhanced DBS check
• – Full occupational health records
• – Must be NHS compliant as per our CCS/LPP/THE contract terms
• – Appropriate professional qualification in Ultrasound
• – Must be capable of scanning and reporting independently
Sonographers Medical is a major Healthcare recruitment agency registered with The Crown Commercial Services CCS, London Procurement Programme, for the recruitment of both AHP & HSS and Non-medical Non-clinical staff. We have existing contracts, throughout the UK. We are able to provide you with all available vacancies throughout the UK. You could earn £250 by just referring a friend or colleague who completes the registration process and commences work with Sonographers Medical in a temporary or permanent position T&C applies.
For details on this job and other available vacancies including ongoing weekend, jobs contact the Specialist Radiography and Ultrasound team.
SONOGRAPHERS Medical Specialist Recruitment
Tel: 020 8551 1299
|Commencing:||16 Aug 2021|
|Working Hours:||Full time, Part time|