Ultrasound Healthcare Assistant – Basildon
A great opportunity has arisen due to Beehive Healthcare expansion programme, additional Ultrasound Clinic Healthcare Assistants required in the Basildon, Southend, Chelmsford and the Brentwood regions.
The post holder works under the direct supervision of the Sonographer / Lead HCA and undertakes task and duties as delegated. You will work within a small friendly team, work collaboratively with the Staff and meet the needs of patients, following policy and procedures. Must keep to strict PPE and hygiene procedures.
Clinics are based within GP Surgeries in Southend, Basildon, Brentwood and Chelmsford Working within a multi-professional team, of Medical Consultants and Sonographers, assisting Ultrasound examinations within The Essex Area.
Car user essential – Clean driving license essential, Expenses will be paid.
We’re looking for a people person who enjoys working with patients, helpful and hard working,
Good empathetic, skills with the ability able to show a caring attitude to patients respecting their privacy and dignity at all times.
• Experience in Health Care preferable but not essential.
• Ensuring attention to detail at all times inclusive of documentation.
• To have the ability to work effectively and empathetically with patients, relatives, and carers.
• Professional, timely and reliable.
• Confidentiality must be adhered to at all times.
• Proficient use of Computer Software Systems, Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel)
• Mobile with the car, transport required for the scan machine and the laptop.
The HCA role involves setting up the scan room with the laptop scan machine setting up the laptop, equipment and room ready for the Sonographer for the daily appointment list during each session. You will be responsible for the scan machine, laptop and small amount of consumable which you will bring back with you to each clinic each day.
Job Type: Full-time or part time 9am to 5pm 0r 8.30am to 1pm, or 1pm to 5.30pm
Salary: Above minimum wage and is negotiable depending on your experience.
For further details and to discuss this opportunity email your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Zaffar on 07961 192 192, office 020 8550 9108
|Grade:||HCA Band 5|
|Commencing:||25 Aug 2021|
|Working Hours:||Full time, Part time|
|Qualifications:||HCA / Admin|