Why become a GP at St Marys Medical Centre
As a GP at St Marys Medical Practise you’ll benefit from more time getting to know your patients as people whilst carrying out thorough health assessments and private GP consultations. You’ll have time to pay attention to the little things that really count, in a low-stress, patient-focused environment.
We’ll maximise your time to focus on providing first class preventative and primary care to your patients. We’ll underpin your precious time with protected administration time, administration support and a commitment to continuous professional development with protected learning time.
Your role at St Marys Medical Practise
• Delivering face to face health assessments and private GP consultations
• Undertaking clinical work in accordance with the standards of good clinical practice
• Attending and participating in clinical meetings / training sessions as required
• Engaging in incident reporting and investigations
• Supporting Centre Manager and Lead Physician in management of complaints
• Participating in an annual clinical review and competency assessments within Bupa
• Providing clinical advice and guidance to colleagues, which may include health advisors and administra-tive staff
• Primary Medical Degree
• Full registration with the UK GMC
• Named on the GP register
• Extensive post qualification experience
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Good working knowledge of IT
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Ideally private/Independent or corporate healthcare industry experience
• You’ll already be competent in a range of health screening services, such as smear tests, breast exami-nations and venepuncture, as well interpreting results and ECGs.
• You’ll be licenced to practice and have 2 years GP experience in the UK (private or NHS) with knowledge of UK care pathways
Benefits of working for St Marys Practise
• Competitive Salary
• Potential bonus opportunity
• Collaborative work environment and positive culture
• Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company.
• Career progression
If you would like any further information on the role available regarding the position, please contact Nicholas Coe on email@example.com or call on 07793 028 846 to discuss joining this fantastic team.
|Commencing:||27 Sep 2021|
|Working Hours:||Full time, Part time|