St Marys Medical Practise is uniquely different. No two journeys are the same. We are here to provide every customer with a unique experience and confidence-boosting results.
We are looking for a GDC registered orthodontist/dentist to lead the medical practise Dentistry in line with all CQC compliance. With exceptional communication skills, our ideal candidate must be proficient in performing all phases of dentistry. Practitioners well-versed and efficient in performing advanced modern dentistry will be highly considered
• Assess and improve the clinical system and workflow
• Full clinical freedom to Lead practice within your GDC remit to develop the best Customer experience.
• Quality control treatment plans
• Ensure the latest guidelines and best practices are implemented and executed throughout the company to ensure that CQC Rating is kept at the highest possible standard.
St Marys Practise is looking for the below from the right candidate. If this is of interest, we would love to talk further.
• Aim to achieve outstanding clinical care and ensure the same is reflected throughout the company to achieve the highest CQC Rating Score.
• GDC registration
• Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
• Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC guidelines Rules and Regulations.
• Fully Compliant vaccinations
• Significant and varied Dental experience post-registration
• Experience providing in-depth consultation and diagnosis for dental implant treatment.
• Experience providing routine dental treatment including assessing/planning, prevention, fillings, crowns/bridges, veneers, root canal treatment, whitening, hygiene etc.
• Competitive Salary
• Potential bonus opportunity
• Collaborative work environment and positive culture
• Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company.
• Career progression
• Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
If you would like any further information on the role available regarding the position, please contact Nicholas Coe on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07793 028 846 to discuss joining this fantastic team.
|Commencing:||27 Sep 2021|
|Working Hours:||Full time, Part time|