An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our St Marys Medical Practise in Stratford.
We are currently looking for an experienced Head Dental Nurse to join our team on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will need to be hard-working, organised and always one step ahead of given tasks and have previous experience of supervising and or managing people. We are looking for someone who is methodical and can prioritise workloads.
Most important is your attitude but we are also looking for the ability to plan and organise your time and that of others whilst ensuring clinic standards are implemented and maintained. You should have a flexible approach and great work ethic whilst being self-motivated.
You will maintain an excellent relationship with your nursing team and other departments within the business. Working very closely with the Dentist and Practice Manager you should also have strong communication skills.
Dental nurse requirements;
• Deliver “5-Star” experience for every customer
• Provide our customers with complimentary whitening, and guide them through the “do’s and don’ts
• Work with your teammates to create a positive, high-energy atmosphere
• Excited and passionate about transforming smiles and making an impact
• Self-motivated and independent, but also open to learning
• Proven success and ability to quickly adapt to new systems and software
• Open-minded and optimistic as we continue grow and innovate
Benefits of working for St Marys Practise
• Competitive Salary
• Potential bonus opportunity
• Collaborative work environment and positive culture
• Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company.
• Career progression
If you would like any further information on the role available regarding the position, please contact Nicholas Coe on email@example.com or call on 07793 028 846 to discuss joining this fantastic team
|Commencing:||20 Sep 2021|
|Working Hours:||Full time, Part time|