Sonographers medical specialist recruitment require Junior Trainee or experienced recruitment Consultant for the AHP Division.
Sonographers Medical Specialist Recruitment has been an established AHP Recruitment Agency since 1997. Our aim is to provide an effective temporary healthcare recruitment service to both clients and their candidates.
Sonographers Medical is part of The National Agency Framework Agreement and have added national contracts with the NHS Hospitals. This shows that they are now well positioned to provide around the clock service to healthcare organisations in both the public and private sectors alike.
Recruitment consultants are responsible for headhunting candidates and booking them into temporary or sometimes permanent positions within a healthcare environment. Maintain and build a relationship with your existing and new clients. To provide an excellent level of service to your clients. Grow a portfolio of accounts to meet and exceed your targets.
• Managing and building an account portfolio.
• Using contacts to generate new business
• Attending meetings with clients
• Maintaining good relationships with clients and candidates
• Leading and training other members on the team
• Gathering accurate availability
• Recruiting new members of staff
• Providing a high quality level of service
• Generating client leads
Key skills required:
• Good level of education
• Experience working in an office preferred
• Excellent communication skills and sales skills
• Good communication on the phone. Poor communication can lead to missed calls, clients not receiving a high quality of service.
• Good telephone manner, punctuality and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organisation skills
• Ability to juggle heavy work load
• Highly enthusiastic and motivated
• Dedicated with a good work ethic
• Hardworking and resilient.
• Highly driven to succeed. Self-confident and being proactive with the ability to think outside the box.
SONOGRAPHERS Medical Specialist Recruitment
Tel: 020 8551 1299
|Grade:||Extensive Administrative Experience.|
|Commencing:||23 Aug 2021|
|Working Hours:||Full time|
|Qualifications:||Degree level preferred, or extensive admin experience acceptable|