The establishment has a unique position within St Marys Medical practise for a full time Aesthetic Nurse for non-surgical procedures for cosmetics. This is to assist with fellow team members within the company to ensure that CQC regulations and procedures are followed.
St Marys Medical Centres services include: Dermatology, Aesthetic Medicine, Minor Surgery, Intravenous therapy and Cosmetic Enhancements as part of the Medical Centres procedures available.
The role is to include the following;
• Assisting members of the St Marys Medical Centre Team to include both Cosmetic and Medical procedures.
• Managing the patient through to follow up including managing potential complications of minor surgical procedures/ dermatological procedures.
• Pre-screening patients for healthcare
• Supporting multiple doctors or practitioners in the client pathway
• Administering Intravenous medicines
• To follow up clients in terms of potential complications of these treatments.
• Will document all patient information in the medical record in a timely and accurate manner. This information will include notes from patient encounters, telephone contacts, referrals, and prescription refills
• Will assist the management team to ensure compliancy with CQC regulation is adhered and maintained
• Liaising with surgeons regarding diary, scheduling and working pattern.
• Provide patients with relevant information regarding their procedures/ treatments
• Pre-operative and post-operative patient care and record management
• Min. 6 months as UK/European qualified nurse
• Min. 1 years in a private clinic setting
• Must have had involvement in CQC
• Must be proficient, articulate, presentable & diligent in work ethic.
• Must have experience working with a VIP clientele.
• Competitive Salary
• Potential bonus opportunity
• Collaborative work environment and positive culture
• Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company.
• Career progression
If you would like any further information on the role available regarding the position, please contact Nicholas Coe on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07793 028 846 to discuss joining this fantastic team.
|Commencing:||27 Sep 2021|
|Working Hours:||Full time, Part time|